Creative Shapes Drawing Exercises Volume 2
Creativity is an art skill that we ALL have and it needs to be challenged and developed just like drawing or painting skills. Exercising your creativity will make a better artist and an excellent problem solver. That is a skill that benefits any subject or career! These exercises are geared towards developing creativity and helping to think outside of the box! There are endless possibilities and combinations of shapes to imagine something new!
Volume 2 comes with 5 worksheets with 5 separate sets of ALL NEW shapes to create from!
Here’s how to do these exercises:
Use ALL 5 shapes from the boxes to create a new creature (land, water, or alien), vehicle-mode of transportation, or an instrument.
• Each shape must be used at least one time.
• The shapes can be used as many times as you want.
• The shapes can change in size to fit your idea-Shrink or Enlarge.
• The shapes can change position or direction, but do not change the integrity of the shape.
• Add color & value.
• Kick it Up! Add an environment using only these 5 shapes.
© Michelle C. East – Create Art with ME 2018
Here is a video of exercise #7: